Details on my father’s memorial service will be posted here in the coming weeks.
I’m writing a series of posts on the chapters of my father’s life. Links to these are below. One thing I’m realizing as I write these is that I know little or nothing about large chunks of my father’s life. If you’d like to share any memories or stories to help fill holes in my father’s story, whether privately or for inclusion in a biographical post, please do so by leaving a comment below.
- Keith Black’s early childhood (1942-1949)
- Keith Black’s later childhood (1950–1954)
- His teen years (1955–1960)
- Graduation and the Navy (1960–1964)
- Marriage and children (1965–1969)
- The 1970s: Trying to fit in
- The early 1980s: Divorce and discovery
- The later 1980s: A green thumb
- The 1990s: Settling in Washington
- The 2000s: Cars and motorcycles
- The 2010s: A photographer once again